European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation
The European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation is an international journal that publishes original articles and research.
The EJTHR Journal follows a multi-platform strategy that delves into the following topics:
- Tourism Economics and Management;
- Tourism, Hospitality and Restaurants;
- Geography of Tourism and Tourism Destinations;
- Planning and Management of Tourist Products and Recreation
- Tourism, Culture, Society and Language
This Journal only accepts original manuscripts in English.
Number of issues per year
The journal publishes two issues per year (May and December). The submissions are open all year.
Once your paper has been assessed for suitability by the Editors, it will be double-blind peer-reviewed by independent, anonymous referees.
Types of paper
Original and Special Issues
- Original Articles
- Original articles are peer-reviewed articles that report upon theoretically consequential empirical research and make a significant contribution to tourism studies and its related fields.
- Special Issues
- Proposals should include a brief synopsis of the theme, guest editors’ details including short bio notes, a list of contributions, and a publication timeline.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.