Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
EJTHR Manuscripts should...
Open Access, copyright and licensing agreement
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY 4.0 license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License and all rights remain with the author.
European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (EJTHR) is an international electronic journal on tourism, hospitality, recreation and food service research. The materials are provided for the personal non-commercial use EJTHR’s readers, Online full text articles are free. Copies of articles may be distributed for research or educational purpose, without permission. However, commercial use of the EJTHR or the articles contained herein is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the publisher.
Similarity Check Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board participates in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
A detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at: www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Should you have any queries, please visit our Author Services website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.